Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rojak~

I just wanna be okay..

Yeah..there's a lot obstacles waiting for us..no matter what is it and how it come,have faith with yourself.Fighting!
My soul has gone..and i still keep searching it till i find it out..
And yeah,big smile from me for those who're reading my blog now..
^____________________________________________^
alamak..besar sangatlah pula..sorry ya..^_^

Holiday's end..and yeah,im going back to Bfort again..
NO internet, No water, No TV, No friends, No entertainment..
still don't know why suddenly i'd being so craven,bashful person dan yang sewaktu dengannya..
What's wrong with me?And yeah..my ex-high skul friends noticed that i changed so much..
Air..
Kenapa bah tiada air di Beaufort???sy malas mo angkat air dari luar.Being tough not listed in my book.kunun la..Rugi mau bayar tu bil kalu hari2 tiada air.kalo xpaya bayar bil air xpa jg..
Internet
3minggu cuti sy banyak menghabiskan masa depan laptop.Facebook,Youtube..
xsedar masa berlalu..tup tup pukul 4 5 am suda.and yeah..i woke up at noon everyday.
So many things to do but i didn't do any of my plan.
TV
Rasanya sejak sy mula bljar d kolej mmg sy dah jarang tgk TV. I rarely watch TV during my holiday..Yeah..
Friends..
Seriously..i feel unwanted.Why?jangan ditanyain donk..
kalo di tmpat praktikal...emangnya gue nggak btegur donk sma groupmates gue..yaa gue nggak tau ngapain bisa begitu.Mungkin aja sebab i'd been cursed by them before..so emang sukar donk to forgive them..They're like kucing ama anjing.Mulut aja yg rancak..iya..semua pun begitu juga kan..termasuk aku..~astagaaa rusakkk oooo bhsa sy.apa mo jadi ni..bah,budak sikul mah ni..ks rojak nopo kio..
Entertainment..
How can u define this word?

Feel much better now..

No comments: