Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once upon a time..

Blur...
Blur..
Blur..
As usual..im blurrrrrrrrrrr..

Spending my holiday wif bad toothache..Kurang asam terlebih gula!~i still use this words o.aiyaa~
Can't do anything during my holi-holiday..
There's so much things to do but...huh!
It's all about toothache!

Miss my Campus Life...
Hangout,chit chat wif my BFF~Preeta,Zetty,all my indians frens n those who know me la kunun~
Most my batchmates labelled me as a 'sombong person'..Am i??
Dun judge me by what im act today bah..(xkenal maka xcinta..)
I'm the craziest gal bah.huhu kalu kamurang mau tau la kunun..
& some people doesn't knw me at all cuz bkurungggg nopo d rumah.naaa keteh la.
Yaaaa..Maybe it's time for me to change something that i'd never do before..
Yosh!

4thMarch..I'll be back at MC.
So much things to settle up there..
Sigh~
It's ok..people said 'Leget-leget baitoo'.

***
adui gg..
nokurooo ko sakit2 lgi ni..aiyakkkk
tumbuk baru tau!huhu

No comments: